Financial Assistance

Adelante Healthcare is dedicated to providing you with a full range of quality primary care services at an affordable price, regardless of your ability to pay.  If you are uninsured or underinsured, you may qualify for programs and services with reduced fees based on income and family size.

AHCCCS Eligibility

AHCCCS is Arizona’s Medicaid agency which offers several health care programs to serve Arizona residents. Programs are based on meeting certain income and other requirements but in general, you are likely to qualify for AHCCCS if:

  • Your family includes children under age 19
  • Your family income meets the Arizona State guidelines. Our specialists can tell you more or visit the AHCCCS website for specific information
  • You have been a resident of Arizona for 5 years or more

Learn more about AHCCCS here.

Adelante Healthcare has specialists who can help you apply or renew AHCCCS coverage. To set up an appointment at one of our Central Arizona locations, contact our Patient Support Center at 1-877-809-5092.

Adelante Healthcare Sliding Fee Program

Adelante Healthcare offers a Sliding Fee Schedule (SFS) for services based on specific qualifications, including family income, size and situation. The program may also help with reduced fees for services your doctor may order but which are done by other providers including pharmaceuticals, laboratory and radiology.

To learn more and find out of you qualify for this or other financial assistant programs, contact our  Patient Support Center at 1-877-809-5092 to set up an appointment with one of our Eligibility Specialists.

What to Bring to Your Appointment

You will need to bring the following items to apply for AHCCCS. Note that you need to provide these for all members of the household:

  • Social security cards or proof of application for a Social Security number
  • Proof of identity:
  • Current drivers license, or
  • Photo ID issued by a state or federal, state or local government, or
  • Tribal ID, or
  • School ID with photo
  • Proof of citizenship:
  • U.S. birth certificate or certified copy, or
  • U.S. naturalization certificate, or
  • U.S. passport, or
  • Official military record showing a U.S. place of birth

Proof of address:

  • A current utility bill with your name and address, or
  • Any other envelope delivered to your address with your name on it by the U.S. post office, or
  • A current statement from a non-relative, not living with you, verifying your address and the name of everyone living with you. The statement must be signed, dated and include their address and telephone number.

Proof of all money your household received last month and this month

  • Pay stub(s), or
  • A letter from any employers with their name, address and phone number and the exact income of the past 30 days, or
  • A 30-day record of earnings if you are paid in cash plus receipts of any expenses, or
  • If you are self-employed, a copy of your most recent Federal tax return

Proof that your employment ended and the last date paid (if applicable)
Proof of pregnancy (if applicable) and estimated date of delivery
Proof of dependent care (child or adult) expenses for the most recent month
Proof of any medical insurance other than AHCCCS